Wednesday 29 February 2012



TRUE HAPPINESS

     I would pick pebbles on the way; lazy throw them away
    As I walk immersed in thought of you by my side anyway.......
    Life is as if with you; even when distance remains.....
    I surrender to myself;my emotions and its strains.....
   But; passive accept myself and you as you are....
   Caring is not a switch to on and off with power......
    It remains somewhere deep within
    Even as we go about our routine;
    It flowers into passion the odd times possibly
    For fires may die down only to shimmer amicably
     Home truths of all love stories perhaps;
     Beyond mishaps of time and changing tide's lapse
    To understand or to emotions joyfully shown and said...
    The silver or the golden bond , needs no visible thread!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Moot Malini

No comments:

Post a Comment